Tuesday 1 October 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge

I discovered the 30 Day Blog Challenge run by Natalie Sisson over at suitcaseentrepreneur.com in August, but it was a third of the way through. The concept of the challenge of creating freedom in business and adventure in life through location independence couldn’t have come at a better time as I was thinking about travel plans and looking for inspiration to revive my blog. So I started the challenge anyway with the intention of working through the challenge at my own pace.
I’ve got as far as day 6, and struggled a little to keep the momentum going without some of the real time interaction during the challenge. So I’m thrilled that Natalie is running the challenge again, starting today! I’m even looking forward going back over the first 6 days to continue to create the mindset of suitcase entrepreneurship and focussing more on Natalie’s advice and thought processes rather than simply responding to the daily question. I’m also looking forward to reading everyone else’s answers, there were some great posts in the last challenge that have inspired me to keep blogging.

If you’ve got a blog and want the freedom to work from anywhere in the world then join us on the 30 day blog challenge! Plus there are prizes to be won! Click here to enter 


Read More