Tuesday 3 September 2013

Freedom & Adventure

Day 3 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge and we are asked “What’s your definition of freedom in business and adventure in life?” 

  • Freedom to do what I want, when I want, how I want, where I want 
  • Freedom to work enough hours to generate enough income* enough being a subjective amount
  • Freedom to be rewarded monetary terms for the work I do not for the hours I work
  • Freedom to pursue my passions and create a work life balance 
  • Freedom to speak my mind
  • Freedom to work without someone peering over my shoulder
  • Freedom to work in a blame free, fear free environment 
  • Freedom to act on impulse
  • Freedom to work in tune with my body clock – from waking naturally to  creative, analytical or physical activity. 


For me adventure always symbolises some kind of travel – a road trip or an excursion, it has overtones of something new and exciting, something out of your comfort zone, or beyond the realm of normal, humdrum everyday stuff…
Enjoying a cold beer at the top of Taal Volcano
Whether that’s being photographed with the Bradford Bulls rugby team on their press day or donkey trekking up an active volcano in the Philippines, adventures can’t happen without freedom. How can you have adventure without financial freedom, or free time?

What freedom do you need for your next adventure? 








The 30 Day Blog Challenge is run by Natalie Sisson, The Suitcase Entrepreneur. Join in and discover how to create freedom and adventure in life and business through location independence. Plus – enter to win prizes – including a $500 blog coaching session with Natalie!

If you’re following the challenge please drop by and say hello J Leave a link to your blog and I’ll be sure to check it out!



<<Read Day 2
A Perfect Day

If you enjoyed this post you might like to read:

Do you need a blog buddy?                    
Why I took up the blog challenge