The question for day 6 of The Suitcase Entrepreneur’s 30 day blog challenge is “What are my three priorities for the next 30 days that will move me closer towards living life on my own terms?”
My answer is written to the power of 3, with my 9 point plan:
Improve my health + physical fitness (I need to be strong if i’m going to be carting everything I own around the world with me)
- Go to the gym at least 3 times per week (starting today, double session of LBT and yoga done!)
- Record everything I eat on my fitness pal and stick to 1270 calories a day (starting today 1670 calories minus 501 in exercise = 1169 yay!)
- Book appointments for Dr, dentist, physiotherapist and massage therapist
- Switch energy providers and banks, following advice from the money saving expert to get the best rates
- Set up a catalogue of ebay items, including all my pretty dresses to sell in the run up to Christmas
- Devise a plan to develop additional income streams – ok so this one needs some work, but I’ve got 30 days to come up with a plan …so watch this space!
- Add adsense to my blog (also supports point above)
- Start building a new blog/website to deliver the features I want for showcasing my travel tales from around the world.
- Set up accounts and profiles on pinterest, google+, airbnb, workaway…where else do I need to be?
Coming soon day 7 >>
Take up the 30 Day Blog Challenge with Natalie Sisson,The Suitcase Entrepreneur and discover how to create freedom and adventure in life and business through location independence.