Thursday 22 August 2013

Inspiration where I least expected it

I’ve been trying to re-inspire myself to start writing and blogging again. I initially set up this blog as a way to
get out of a rut and do exciting things on my 30 b4 30 list and then blog about them. But it didn’t quite work out that way, I did cross some things off the list and I did some other cools stuff that maybe I’ll write about one day. But ultimately the list was an excuse for the fact that I couldn’t afford to go travelling – that’s what I really wanted to do and write about!


So I’ve been reading a lot of travel blogs recently and I’m starting to build some exciting travel plans – watch this space! But that’s not what inspired me to start blogging again, and indeed to write this post today. I’ve just logged into blogger for the first time in months, in fact it’s probably been closer to a year – and look at that someone has commented on one of my posts!

A Girl’s Guide to Re-Pressurising your Boiler

1 comment: Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!
I got the same problems today...
Finally, my boiler is working again!
Amberiukee

That, right there, thank you Amberiukee, is what has inspired me today, knowing that someone out there might read it and find it useful, not today, not tomorrow but maybe in 6 months time or  a year or who knows, I mean the internet’s going to be around forever right??!